Welcome to Tuckahoe Recreation Club
Updated posting on Thursday, March 5, 2015
at 9:00 p.m.
As a result of the winter storm today and current conditions, Tuckahoe Recreation Club will be opening late on Friday, March 6, 2015. The facility will open at 12:00 p.m. to the members.
All morning activities are cancelled, including Morning Masters and Water Aerobics..
TRC Management will continue to monitor weather related conditions and if warrant will make an updated announcement later about its operating status.
Spring 2015 Lifeguarding Classes are available.
Select HERE to get information and registration form
Tuckahoe Recreation Club is a unique, year-round private recreation facility that offers its members a healthy family environment with many outstanding facilities and activities for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- 3-outdoor pools (baby, intermediate and 25 yards x 25 meter pool with diving well)
- A 6-lane, 25 yard indoor pool
- 6-lighted tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Separate saunas for men and women
- A snack bar for the summer time
- Miniature golf; shuffle board, ping pong tables and playground during the summer
Our activities include:
- Swim and dive teams for children 5-18 years old
- Tennis program for everyone in the family (lessons, team competition, parties, tournaments)
- Water aerobics classes
- Yoga classes
- Swim lessons;
- Social activities for the family
- Picnic areas with grills for summer picnics
- Sundecks and lawn area to enjoy some “me” time
With all that is available, we like to say “Don’t just come to Tuckahoe, be a part of Tuckahoe.”
Click HERE to view current By-Laws
Click HERE to view current Policies and Procedures
Click HERE to view Lap Swimming Guidelines
Certified Swimming Instructors Needed
Tuckahoe Recreation Club has immediate openings for certified Water Safety Instructors and Assistant Swimming Instructors. For more information please contact JD Almond at 703-356-1205