Welcome to Tuckahoe Recreation Club
invite you to join us for
"Play More for Our Troops"
A USTA sanctioned L8 Tennis Tournament
benefitting our military families through ThanksUSA
May 30th and 31st
This is an entry level tournament that will provide a FUN and competitive experience to our players in all Junior Age categories.
There will be music, concessions, games & raffles in addition to the tournament play.
Our goal is to raise $3000.00, enough for one scholarship.
Entry Fees: $35 per player (May enter up to 2 divisions)
Reduced 2nd Entry Fees: $28
Use the link below to register:
We need plenty of volunteer support from our local tennis community. TopNotch tennis envisions a fun event that will attract activity and bolster the tennis program at our club while raising funds for a great cause and providing an organized competitive event for our players. Below, please find a sign up link to view volunteer opportunities available for that weekend. There is also a donation request included. If you have a business and would like to sponsor the event through donating sports items to raffle or water bottles/granola bars etc. to sell at concessions, please contact Kirsten Spraker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for any support you can give!
Swimming Instructors Needed
Tuckahoe Recreation Club has immediate openings for certified Water Safety Instructors and Assistant Swimming Instructors. For more information please contact JD Almond via email at email@example.com or call 703-356-1205
Tuckahoe Recreation Club is a unique, year-round private recreation facility that offers its members a healthy family environment with many outstanding facilities and activities for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- 3-outdoor pools (baby, intermediate and 25 yards x 25 meter pool with diving well)
- A 6-lane, 25 yard indoor pool
- 6-lighted tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Separate saunas for men and women
- A snack bar for the summer time
- Miniature golf; shuffle board, ping pong tables and playground during the summer
Our activities include:
- Swim and dive teams for children 5-18 years old
- Tennis program for everyone in the family (lessons, team competition, parties, tournaments)
- Water aerobics classes
- Yoga classes
- Swim lessons;
- Social activities for the family
- Picnic areas with grills for summer picnics
- Sundecks and lawn area to enjoy some “me” time
With all that is available, we like to say “Don’t just come to Tuckahoe, be a part of Tuckahoe.”
Click HERE to view current By-Laws
Click HERE to view current Policies and Procedures
Click HERE to view Lap Swimming Guidelines